Lots of stuff happened in Montana. I went ahead and wrote about a lot of it.
Things like budget reports, political personalities, and how we can help people.
But you didn’t really care about that.
No, when it came right down to it, you wanted speculation, conspiracy, and rumor.
So I gave it to you.
It’s easy for me to figure out which posts were popular as I keep track of my monthly analytics.
I do that with a simple screenshot like this:
So what I did was go back through those. I just look at those first 20 results or so to see what you liked the most (there are hundreds in the list).
I’m also just looking at the non-evergreen posts.
By non-evergreen I mean none of those Montana celebrity posts. Those are mainly for out-of-staters, I think.
No, you have more refined tastes, and that’s fine. Admirable, in fact.
That’s why you liked to read things like this:
- A History of UFOs in Montana (645 views in January, 505 views in May, 293 views in June)
- What Ever Happened to John Morrison? (457 views in January)
- 5 Ways to Get Rid of Art Wittich (451 views in February)
- The Missing of Glacier National Park (488 views in March)
- Montana Political Offices Up For Grabs in 2016 (409 views in April)
- Troubles at the Missoulian (550 views in May)
- The Rothschilds, Freemasons, and Illuminati (395 views in June; 794 views in November; 1,337 views in December)
- Hillary the Spy (930 Views in September)
- The Anti-Engstrom Social Media Campaign Results (710 views in September)
- Sex in Montana Politics (1,056 views in December)
I went ahead and combined the last months of the 2014 Montana Election Blog into this list.
Hey – it’s Montana.
And those, my friends, were the most popular Montana posts I put up this year.
Thanks for reading...and expect more of that compelling content in 2016.
You Might Also Like:
Top 10 Political Blog Stories of 2014