79-years-old. $29 million in the bank. In Congress since ‘87.
She’s the current leader of the Democratic Party. When the primary process ends and we have a de-facto 2020 Democratic presidential nominee, then they’ll be the leader of the party.
But until then, Nancy’s in charge.
And my God, what a gift this is to the right.
No one likes Nancy. Many in her own party despise her.
She’s a lightning rod for the right, one that drives up their political donations. But the Dems feel Nancy drives up their donations as well.
That’s really what politics is all about at the highest levels - who can raise the most money.
I mean, really...what do the Democrats stand for?
The only thing I see Democrats talking about is how much they hate Trump, and how much they want to get rid of him.
But what are you going to do for me?
This is the big dilemma that the Dems have right now - they have no idea what they stand for, aside from their massive reservoirs of hate.
Constant reaction, no action...that’s what Dems are.
And now they’re the Party of war. How’d that happen?
Well, hate...that’s how.
They hate Trump so much that they’ll become warhawks...eager to send our boys into every war-torn country of the world.
I don’t know what the Dems stand for, and neither do they.
- It doesn’t help that you have Hillary standing behind the curtain, throwing stones at those that want to try and be a leader. From CNN: “Hillary Clinton suggests Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run”
- It doesn’t help that Democrats favor someone not even in the race to be their nominee. From the Hill: “Michelle Obama would be tied with Biden as frontrunner if she ran in 2020, poll shows”
- It doesn’t help that Uncle Joe has the most fucked-up son ever. From Fox News: “Hunter Biden on new wife he married after 6 days, matching 'shalom' tattoos”
A hot mess, that’s what Democrats are.
A reality TV show heading off the cliff...that’s what Democrats are.
Don’t they see it...don’t they see how pathetic they’ve become?
I think the biggest joke is that they actually think they have a chance in 2020.
So focused are they on beating Trump that they’ve put all their eggs in that one basket - the presidential race.
And my will they lose, and lose big. But it’s not just another defeat to Trump they’ll suffer, no.
The losses will be much more staggering, and longer-lasting.
Governors and legislatures across the country will go to the GOP. Tier B races will go to the GOP. PSC races will go to the GOP.
Trump is already reworking our court system with his appointments, and that will continue for another four years.
Democrats have no idea what to do about this, aside from foaming at the mouth and offering up their rabid comments.
They have nothing else.
Here in Montana the Trump wave will be immense. Once he travels here to support Daines and Rosendale, we’ll see rallies with thousands attending.
Dems will huddle in their private residence pass-the-hat sessions, doing their best to convince themselves that they’re winning, that they’re right.
It’s all about the coattails, and Dems have none.
- Greg Gianforte will steamroll over Williams to win the governor’s office.
- Daines won’t break a sweat beating whichever Dem clown comes before him to get his second term.
- Rosendale will easily beat Williams to get into Congress.
- Bennion will defeat Graybill in a race that no one pays much attention to.
And what’s the point in talking about anything else?
The GOP has ‘em and the Dems don’t.
First it was Russian collusion, now it’s the Ukraine phone call.
Maybe next month it’ll be the kitchen sink.
Dems have thrown everything at Trump, but nothing has stuck. Now they actually have to go through with Plan B - an election.
They don’t stand a chance in hell, and they know it. It’s why they’ve tried to get rid of Trump every which way to Tuesday...but nothing has worked.
The election won’t work, either...and they know it.
Are we looking at the slow and painful demise of the Democratic Party?
I think so.