I ran into an interesting article yesterday entitled, How Government Subsidizes Obesity.
Although the article does make a few mistakes with their statistics, if you simply follow their source material, you can correct this.
For instance, we know that 72% of Americans are either overweight or obese, according to the CDC.
While we know this has grave repercussions for those individuals’ long-term health, we also know how much their short-term health has been threatened over this past year.
NBC tells us that 78% of the people hospitalized for Covid were overweight or obese. To put it another way, if you’re healthy and in good shape, your chances of going to the hospital with Covid are just 22%.
Going by those stats, we know that half the states in the country had more people die over the past year from heart disease than from Covid, when looking at deaths per 100,000. A quarter of the states had more deaths from both heart disease and cancer than Covid.
So in the face of those numbers, how exactly do you explain the media blitz over the past year that Covid is the worst thing since the Black Death, when clearly it’s not?
There’s gotta be an ulterior motive, and I can’t help but think it’s to get as much poison into people’s arms as possible so they drop dead, thereby reducing the world’s population substantially, and thus saving the planet from us.
Sounds crazy, right?
If history should teach us anything, it’s that diabolical people get hold of power and do very evil things.
“Ted Turner, Bill Gates, and numerous others who think they’re “elite” have long said that the earth’s population ought to be reduced radically, perhaps by 80%. Is it too shocking to believe that some group would take advantage of this to cull the human population? It’s something that would be hard to believe even in a science fiction novel. But it now appears to be technically feasible. History is replete—overrun, actually—with psychos who try to destroy everybody once they get in power.”
Perhaps you heard that old interview with Prince Philip, where he says he’d like to come back as a virus and wipe out most of mankind, solving the overpopulation problem.
I bring all this up because the other day a private online military publication catering to those interested in the capability of the various nation-state’s militaries put out a report saying that the US would lose 75% of its population by 2025.
What the hell could happen over the course of four years that kills 240 million people?
- Could it be war?
- Maybe severe weather?
- Perhaps the loss of the electrical grid?
- Is an asteroid hit in the offing?
- Would a virus be a possibility?
- Of could it be those double-doses of Big Pharma’s ‘medicine?’
And let’s not forget what seems the most logical outcome - that the US will actually increase in population over the next four years.
I just can’t help but think there’s something else...like maybe fattening up Americans with corn and corn-sugar for the past four decades so that they balloon up like elephants, effectively destroying their body’s innate ability to fend off sickness.
Because that’s exactly what we’ve done to ourselves, at the bidding of our FDA and the food companies they purportedly oversee. We’ve poisoned our food supply for years with God-knows-what kinds of pesticides and what’s in them. And we’ve ensured with our packaging and how we dispose of it that we all breathe in and eat microplastics on a daily if not hourly basis.
Is it such a stretch to think the poison in our foods has just been transferred to our vaccines? I mean, they have a vaccine court that was set up over 30 years ago to ensure Big Pharma never loses money over a faulty vaccine. Just another way taxpayers bail-out this mult-billion dollar industry.
I don’t trust the government, the media, or the corporations...and more and more, there’s no difference between those entities as we descend into fascism.
I view them with suspicion, and figure their only motivator is to get as much of my money as they can. They don’t care how they do it, or if it helps me or hurts me.
The idea that these folks care about me at all is absurd. And when you look at their vaccines through that lens, you realize getting your jab is the last thing you ever want to do.