- Our politicians are whoring themselves out to the highest corporate bidders, and you’ve probably seen the ads on TV.
- You say you hate money in politics, yet you’ll vote for one of the two candidates that has raised the most.
- The Griz are playing this weekend, will probably lose at home, and likely won’t make the playoffs after this loss.
- Democratic mail bombs have replaced the top story of Democratic mobs and caravans.
- The US – and every other country in the world – has done nothing about the Saudi assassination.
- You continue to pay exorbitant prices for oil so that old, rich white men can make huge piles of cash.
You think you have the power to change the world, but nothing could be further from the truth.
You know this. It bothers you. Maybe you hate it.
But still, you can’t change anything.