The Writing Blog pretty much focuses on these things:
- Writing eBooks;
- Publishing eBooks;
- Selling eBooks;
- Writing Content;
- SEO News;
- Social Media Ideas.
That’s about the gist of it.
Now, what I do is take screenshots at the end of each month that show my Weebly analytics.
What I did today was go back and look through those, seeing which Writing Blog posts were the most popular for 2015.
Here’s a screenshot of what I’m talking about:
I’m going to go ahead and cut out the evergreen content, things like my Top 10 eBook Cover Designer article and the Police Academy article.
That’s one of the problems I find – a lot of my popular stuff is from 2013 and 2014.
Alright, enough nattering. Here we go…the most popular Writing Blog posts this year.
- 10 Master Deviant Art Artists for Your eBook Covers (403 views in February)
- 5 Social Media Marketing Gems from 2014 (986 views in March, 890 views in August)
- 5 Helpful Content Marketing Posts from 2014 (703 views from March, 476 views in October)
- Making More Money from Your Createspace Books (989 views in April)
- 10 Signs It’s Your First Book (366 views in May)
- Free Fiction Friday #71: After 9 Days (685 views in July)
- Marketing Experiment with One Facebook Writer’s Group (590 views in July)
- Free Fiction Friday #76: The Truth Embargo (695 views in August (post removed))
- Analyzing Your Geo Analytics to Boost Traffic and Create Sales (1,070 views in September)
- Free Fiction Friday #78: September Surprise (917 views in September (post removed))
- Analyzing 18 Different Social Media, SEO, and Content Marketing Sites for Content (1,081 views in October)
- 5 Tips for Writing Local SEO Content that Converts (651 views in October)
- Shopping Cart Abandonment: What We Know, What’s Still a Mystery, and What You Can Do About It (471 views in October)
- How to Rank Higher on Amazon’s Historical Fiction Charts (444 views in November)
- 18 Social Media and Content Marketing Sites: 2-Month Case Study (2,266 views in December)
- 15 from ’15: The Best Social Media Marketing Posts of This Year (1,301 views in December)
- 10 Social Media, Content Marketing, and SEO Predictions for 2016 (1,119 views in December)
- Top 15 Local SEO Posts from 2015 (1,035 views in December)
Those are my most popular posts.
Thanks for reading!