That’s what I could have called this novel: Kitchen Sink.
Because when it comes to alien conspiracy theory and ufology, that’s what I threw in – the kitchen sink.
I mean, Dulce Truths has it all!
- The Black Knight Satellite
- The 177th Time Travel Division
- Secret Moon Bases
- Alien Motherships around Venus & Mercury & the Moon
- The 1989 & 1991 Russian UFO Crashes
- Majestic 12
- Alien Abductions
- The Atlantis/Reptilian Connection
- The Reptilian Invasion of Lyra
- Bkti, the Alien Crash Survivor
- The Lost Planet Maldech
- Hitler & Antarctica
- The Hollow Earth Theory
- Paul Bennewitz
- John Titor
- And a whole lot more!
Yes, this book has it all.
The story takes place in a very short 12-hour or so time period as well, all of it taking place hours after the first book ends.
There’s time travel involved, however, so characters are skipping about.
I’d like to mention one big difference from the first book as well:
Said vs. says.
Yep, I’ve switched from the past to the present tense.
I want readers to have more of a ‘now’ feeling when they’re reading, like things are happening right then and there.
We’ll see how it goes.
I’m not expecting a lot of sales on this book, for a variety of reasons.
- First, the sci-fi categories on Amazon are very competitive, with books needing about 10 sales a day just to get on the decent Top 100 lists.
- Then, it’s been over 2 years since I released the first book.
- Finally, I just don’t get that many sales on new books to begin with so my expectations are always kinda low.
Anyways, I’m super happy the book is done and out there and ready for those that like this stuff!
Maybe you’re one of ‘em.
I sure hope you’ll give Dulce Truths a look, or if you haven’t yet, the first book in the series, Dulce Base.
Thanks for reading!