It’s called How to Write: Tons of Tips, Tactics and Tirades on Writing and for a limited time I’m selling it at just $2.99.
Let me tell you – that’s quite the deal.
- First, you’re getting 110 chapters and 104,000 words;
- Next, these chapters and words are packed with advice for self-publishers;
- Finally, I’m offering this price for just a few days before bumping it up.
Why would I do that? Well, I’m trying to get as many sales at the lowest price I can so I can get bumped up in my categories.
This is just eBook marketing 101, and you’ll get lots of advice like that.
One thing I have to say is that you’ll only be able to buy the book on Amazon. The reason for this is that I can’t get the file size below 15 MB, and Smashwords has a maximum size of 10 MB.
I’ll tell ya, it’s the pictures. Yep, images always increase a file’s size, and I figured I could compromise and cut many of them out…or just make this book exclusive to Amazon KDP Select. Since so many chapters rely on that visual reference to work, I just felt the Amazon exclusivity was the only way to go.
So if you have a Kindle that’s great, but if you have an iPad or Nook or whatever, it’s not so good. All I can say is I’m sorry. Oh, and I’ll also offer this consolation – each of this book’s chapters is already free, and here on this website.
That of course means you’d have to search through the categories and wade through 2 year’s worth of old posts, but maybe that’s worth saving $3.
Me, I’d rather just buy this book (don’t you buy Amazon $20 gift cards every couple months for when books like this come along?)
I figure that’s time you could spend writing and marketing and getting your cover right and doing some editing and maybe devising clever strategies to take the world by storm.
But that’s just me. And besides, I’m just following the same strategy as great authors like those below, with similar books like these:
- I’ll tell you about eBook covers, pricing and editing.
- There are several chapters on perma-free and two whole sections on how to write fantasy.
- You’ll get tips and tricks to bump your word count up to 100,000 words a month or more, just like mine.
- To top it all off I’ll offer lots of blow-ups and controversy and conspiracy – the tirades you were promised.
That totals more than 450 pages and just over 104,000 words. It’s a lot, but if you’re looking to get started in self-publishing, it’ll be quite valuable, and save you a lot of time to boot.
So what are you waiting for? Stop puttering around and start steaming ahead with those self-publishing and writing dreams of yours. Buy this book today!