Now, in my household, how far do you think that’d go?
- First, if I made up some lame ass excuse like that I’d probably get a kick in the nuts from my wife;
- Next, if my employer heard that they’d probably shit-can me;
- Finally, $192.64 a day isn’t enough? Yeah, I understand that you don’t get that first paycheck until mid- to late-January, but jeez, what the hell do you expect me to do?
Boy oh boy, Republicans. First they’re getting plum deal on insurance on one hand and voting against poor assholes like me getting it, and then they pull this sympathy bullshit.
Because let me tell you something, these moderate Republicans need to lasso their party and get it under control before it brings us all down. Already we’ve made national headlines for stupidity, and the damn show hasn’t even started yet.
I encourage the media to keep up the pressure on these jackasses so they don’t do stupid things. And when they say stupid shit, point it out, preferably with one of those big foam fingers you see on game days.
- They continually complain about government costs, but they create a lot of ‘em.
- They continually decry social spending for poor people while taking as much of it for themselves as they can.
- They continually hurt America and Montana while lying to your face that they want to help.
It’s a sad disgrace, it really is. And that’s why I encourage you to speak to power like I do – with the respect that it gives you. And don’t let those bozos in Helena act all surprised when you tell them to go fuck themselves – they do it to you 12 months of the year. Or do actions not speak louder than words?