- Montana's Brian Schweitzer and his quest for the Presidency against Hillary Clinton;
- Heir Apparents in Politics Nationally and in Montana (5:18);
- Offending Someone's Political Sensibilities (8:35);
- The Fear of Losing in Politics (9:50);
- Lack of New Ideas in Politics (11:31);
- Reliance on Old Ideas in Politics (12:35);
- The Copper Telegraph Wire and Electric Light Revolution of the 1870s to 80s (13:00);
- Coal in Montana and Changing Technologies (17:00).
In this episode we explore:
2014 Montana Election Blog
In the 2014 elections I ran for the Montana Legislature as a Democrat in Missoula's House District 98.
My Montana History Books